Why Dean Steel Buildings?
Experience. With over forty years of experience in the metal building industry, our pre-engineered system has stood the test of time. We have mastered the art of designing and fabricating a pre-engineered building.
Competitive pricing. No one in the industry can consistently compete with Dean’s prices. We run a lean efficient company. We are always looking for ways to produce a better product at a lower price.
Industry leader in design and fabrication techniques. Our innovative system catches and eliminates design flaws before they reach fabrication. Every frame is bolted up before we send it to you to make sure that your erection goes as smoothly as possible.
Attention to Detail. Every quote we send out and every building we design is reviewed by a design engineer and a knowledgeable district manager, not simply run through an estimating or design computer. This personal attention, in conjunction with the latest in design software, is what sets Dean apart from the rest of the field.
Hands on approach. Starting over forty years ago we were in the field erecting steel buildings. Today we still run erection crews to put up buildings near our plants. This keeps us in touch with how well our product goes together. If there is a way to make things easier on an erection crew, chances are we have already done it.
Personal approach towards customers. You are not just a job number, you are a Dean customer. The individual attention you receive from our highly trained staff is unparalleled in the industry.
Creative Ideas for Tomorrow’s Buildings
Investors, architects and planners across the country are rediscovering and taking advantage of the outstanding benefits system building has to offer. Metal building systems account for more than 68% of all low rise non-commercial structures of up to 150,000 square feet — more than 300 million square feet annually. In any one year of this decade, metal building systems will account for more than $7 billion of in-place construction. Their 16% annual growth rate is double that of ordinary construction.
The popularity of metal building systems can be explained in the many dollar values not found in other structures. The more significant benefits include:
- Reasonable Initial Cost: Metal buildings generally cost less than competing construction systems because in-plant technology and production reduce on-site labor. Component parts for the complete system can be delivered and organized at the jobsite and quickly erected.
- Faster Occupancy: On the average, a metal building system can be completed in approximately two-thirds the time required for conventional construction.
This results from the application of factory-produced component parts and pre-painted wall and roof panels.
- Attractive Appearance: The appearance of metal building systems can easily be enhance with the application of wood, stone, brick or glass storefront. Metal building systems can achieve a striking appearance that will aesthetically blend with the building’s surroundings.
- Lower Energy Bills: A properly insulated metal building can significantly reduce heating and cooling costs. Insulated roof and wall systems can assure predetermined thermal efficiency.
- Reduce Maintenance: Long life materials and finishes on wall and roof panels reduce maintenance. Metal buildings eliminate a number of maintenance problems such as structural deterioration, cracking, damp rot and insect damage.
- Flexibility: Typically a metal building can be enlarged by removing the endwalls, erecting new framework and adding matching wall and roof cover. In most cases, the original endwall panels can be reused.
- Cost Predictability: Through Dean’s quality control and product assurance methods the cost of materials can be accurately determined. The ease by which costs can be predicted and controlled from the outset has promoted the design team concept and stimulated design/build construction.
Dean Building Systems can meet the challenges of rational construction practices with a creative blend of practicality and aesthetics, restricted by only one limitation — the imagination.